FIFA 21 | 1 VS 1 | PS4Waiting for 2 players
Entry Fee: £0 PRIZE £0
|Game type||Non-NBA Teams|
|Match Lenght||Best of Three|
|Quarter Length||6 Minutes|
|Name||XBox ID||Wins||Losts||Took a seat?|
* How does it work?
This video will show you how to join a match and how to add the result after a match.
* Dispute/Proof – How does this work?
This video will show you what to do in case of a dispute and what evidence you need to provide.
* How can I record and share video from my Xbox?
Recording the game is very easy. This video will explain how to do it. The following video will show you how to put Xbox Upload Studio Videos directly to YouTube.
How to play a match?
1. Add your opponent's online ID as a friend on PSN or Xbox Live.
2. Start the NBA2K game and go to the Play Now mode, then select Play With Friends.
3. Invite your opponent to join your locker room / lobby.
4. Confirm the match rules and settings.
5. Play the match.
* If your pause timer runs out and your opponent quits the game when you are losing, you automatically lose. If your pause timer runs out and your opponent quits the game when you are winning or the match is tied, the match will be cancelled. If your timer runs out prior to the end of the first quarter of game play and the score is tied, game should be replayed.
1st time = £5
2nd time = £20
3rd time = 100% account balance removal + Ban
Members of Skillmatches.com must read and fully understand these rules before participating in any tournaments.
1. We don't allow players to compete with each other in non-standard games with non-standard line-ups and non-standard players. Each change of listings or players into non-standard settings will be treated as a cheat. Cheating during games is strictly prohibited; each person who is caught cheating will be penalized. Using programs that make playing easier is prohibited. Any exchanges between users, trades, and bets are illegal and prohibited on this website.
2. Only the rules agreed on in the match lobby of Skillmatches can be used in games. All other added rules are not enforceable.
3. Accessing or playing games on another player’s account is prohibited. Anyone who gains access to another player's account or allows another player to access theirs will be suspended.
4. Any rules claimed to be broken can be viewed when the game starts, for example, teams, weather, map etc. If you do not agree with a pregame setting or the team being used, do not start the game.
5. Impersonating or attempting to impersonate another player in any way is prohibited.
6. Upon accepting the game rules and paying the entry fee, players have 90 minutes to play a match and enter the result.
* If both players do not enter the result then the entry fee will be automatically returned to players after 90 minutes without any commission.
* The result entered by just one player will be automatically accepted after 90 minutes.
* Entering the result incorrectly will lead to a dispute.
* Deliberately allowing a dispute to be opened without any grounds to do so will be penalized.
* When a match is cancelled, all money will be returned to the account of each player without any commission.
7. After paying the entry fee, a user may withdraw their money by clicking on the “leave” icon, but this can only be done when the entry fee of a competitor has not yet been paid.
8. Guests cannot participate in the matches or see them.
9. Any players reported for abusive language will be dealt with in a disciplinary fashion and potentially banned from the site.
10. Any player caught providing inaccurate information to a competitor to mislead them or to gain a competitive advantage will result in an unfavourable action against them.
11. In the dispute section, each player should present proof in the form of a screenshot from the game or video material. Recording on the console is quite easy; we recommend that each user records a video of the game. All video material must be uploaded on Youtube, Twitter or Facebook. You must share the link in the dispute section.
12. Any attempt to cheat or mislead the Skill Matches team will result in a financial penalty.
13. If it is your fault that a dispute has been raised, we are allowed to take 10% commission at the time of the return of entry fee depending on the situation.
14. During the dispute, the players have 2 hours to present their evidence. After this time any new evidence might not be accepted by our team.
15. Fines for cheating and groundless causes for disputes are as follows:
1st time = £5
2nd time = £20
3rd time = 100% Account balance Removal + Ban
Skillmatches can decide upon the match result at its discretion and depending on the circumstances.