Your privacy is important to us. It is our interest to respect your privacy and your right to deal with the information about you.
The legal rules about dealing with personal data are strictly followed by us.
I. General information
- The Controller of personal data is SKILLMATCHES ESPORT LIMITED, 56 Westfield Close, London, Enfield, EN3 7RU, Company number : 11517118, Email : email@example.com.
- The basic legal act according to which the administrator processes personal data of the Users is the Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’).
- We are committed to complying with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018, once enacted.
- Personal data will be processed in accordance with the principles of art. 5 GDPR. Personal data will be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall, in accordance with Article 89(1), not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (‘purpose limitation’);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date (‘accuracy’);
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by this Regulation in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (‘storage limitation’);
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
II. Information and Data We Collect
- We ensure that the collection and use of your personal data is lawful. Therefore, for the purposes listed below, we only use your personal data if one of the following conditions apply:
- You have given us your consent ;
- We need your personal data for the performance of a contract you enter into with us, such as when you purchase a product through the website.
- We need to comply with legal obligations.
- We need to protect your vital interests.
- Your data is necessary for the public interest, or
- We have a legitimate interest in processing the personal data.
2. SKILLMATCHES may collect the following:
- Contact information : an alias that will be your username, a password, your e-mail address, full name;
- Profile information;
- Passport, Driving Licence, Identity card (verification your identity);
- Bank statement, utility bill (verification your address);
- Credit card or other payment information (only required if you are transferring funds to purchase entry in a pay-to-enter game or tournament) ;
- Game use data (e.g. skill data, billing data, your player ID, length, frequency and success of interactions with a game, or with other gamers, via server log files) ;
- Automatically collected data (e.g. IP Address, device OS, browser type and language);
- Mobile device identifiers such as your unique device ID, hardware type, “MAC” and “IMEI” numbers and device name;
- General location information for the purpose of providing you with the correct version of the application, and precise-geo-location information with your express consent ;
3. If you make a purchase our third party payment provider (PayPal ) may require additional personal information. This information, which is required to process your payment, is not collected or stored by us. We do not store credit or debit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties, unless it is for the purpose of delivering the product or service you have purchased. During the payment process you will be able to read the payment providers privacy terms
III. Legal basis
- We process your personal data for the following purposes, based on the Legal Basis
- The basis for the processing of the Customer’s Personal Data is primarily the necessity to perform the contract to which he is a party or the need to take action at his request prior to its conclusion (Article 6 par 1 ( b) of GDPR).
- After expressing separate consent, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (a) GDPR data may also be processed for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means.
- Personal data may also be processed in an automated way in the form of profiling, provided that the user consents to it on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 (a) GDPR. The consequence of profiling will be the assignment of a profile to a given person in order to take decisions regarding him or to analyze or predict his preferences, behaviors and attitudes.
- In other purposes, the Customer’s Personal Data may be processed on the basis of:
- applicable law when processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator e.g. when based on tax regulations or accounting one, The Administrator settles concluded contracts (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
- indispensable for purposes other than those mentioned above resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, in particular to determine, assert or defend claims, market and statistical analyses (Article 6 (1) (f) RODO).
IV. Duration of Storage; Retention Periods
- We store your data as long as it is necessary to provide our online offer and the services connected with it or as long as we have a legitimate interest in continued storage. In all other cases, we delete your personal data with the exception of such data that we are required to retain for the purpose of contractual or statutory (e.g., taxation or commercial law) retention periods (e.g., invoices). At this point, contractual retention periods may also result from contracts with third parties (e.g., those holding copyrights or IP rights). Data that is only retained because it is subject to a retention period is restricted from processing until the period expires and will then be deleted.
V. Your rights on personal data concerning you
- Right of access :
You have the right to access the data that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
- Right to be forgotten :
You have the right to request that we delete all the data that we hold about you. On request we will delete all your data within 30 days.
- Right to object :
You have the right to prohibit the use of your data for certain purposes.
- Right to rectification :
You have the right to have incorrect data we hold about you corrected and incomplete data completed.
- Right of portability :
You have the right to request personal data we hold about you in a format that you are able to move, copy or transfer it to another IT environment, e.g. in csv format.
- If you would like a copy of the personal data we hold about you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are several situations when you can have us delete your personal data, this includes (but is not limited to):
- we no longer need to keep your personal data;
- you have successfully made a general objection;
- you have withdrawn your consent to us using your personal data (and we do not have any other grounds to use it);
- we have unlawfully processed your personal data.
8. We’d like the chance to resolve any complaints you have, however you also have the right to complain to the UK data protection regulator (the “ICO”) about how we have used your personal data. Their website is https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/raising-concerns/.
9. Their website also contains useful information about your privacy rights https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/resources-and-support/your-data-matters.
VI. Data Transfer to Third Parties, Service Providers
- Your personal data is generally only being transferred to third parties as far as this is necessary for performance of the contract, if we or the third party have legitimate interests in transferring or if you have consented to this. If data is transferred to third parties based on legitimate interests, this will be explained in this privacy notice. Beyond or in addition to this, data may be transferred to third parties as far as we are obligated to do so under statutory provisions or an enforceable decision made by an authority or a court.
- We reserve the right to use service providers in collecting or processing data. Service providers are only given personal data that is necessary for their concrete task. This means that your email address may be forwarded to a service provider so you can receive a newsletter that you ordered. Service providers may also be assigned to provide server capacity. Service providers are generally involved as so-called processors which may only process users’ personal data based on our instructions.
- We have clients who are outside of the EEA and in those circumstances personal data will be transferred outside of the EEA. Information may also be provided to a Instructor based outside of the EEA to fulfil an agreement with you as a user of our services. We will not transfer the personal data of EEA customers in a systematic way outside of the EEA but there may be circumstances in which certain personal information is transferred outside of the EEA.
- If we transfer your information outside of the EEA, and the third country or international organisation in question has not been deemed by the EU Commission to have adequate data protection laws, we will provide appropriate safeguards and we will be responsible for ensuring your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this notice.
- Cookies are little text files that are sent when visiting an internet page and are stored in a user’s browser. In case the respective internet page is accessed once again, the user’s browser sends back the content of the cookies and, thus, allows for the recognition of the user. Certain cookies are automatically deleted upon ending the browser session (so-called session cookies), others are saved for a set time or permanently in the user’s browser and delete themselves thereafter (so-called temporary or persistent cookies).Cookies generally do not contain personal data, but instead only an online ID.
- The Controller uses following types of “cookie” files:
- Session cookies: they are kept in the Online Customer’s device and remain there until the given browser session is closed. Then the recorded information is permanently deleted from the memory of the Online Customer’s device. The session cookies’ mechanism does not allow to download any personal information or confidential information from the Online Customer’s device.
- Permanent cookies: they are kept in the Online Customer’s device and remain there until they are deleted. They are not deleted automatically when the session of the given browser is closed or when the device is turned off. The permanent cookies’ mechanism does not allow to download any personal information or confidential information from the Online Customer’s device.
- ” Analytical ” cookies allow for a better understanding of how the Customer interacts with the content of the Store, better organize its layout. “Analytical” ” cookies ” collect information about the manner of using the Store by the Customer, the type of website from which the Recipient was redirected, and the number of visits and time of the Customer’s visit to the Store. This information does not record specific Customer’s personal data, but it is used to develop statistics on the use of the Store.
4. “Cookie” files may be used by advertisement networks, in particular by the Google network, in order to display advertisements adjusted to the way the Customer uses the website. To that end, the information may be retained about the Customer’s navigation path or the time spent on the given website.
5. As regards the information about the Customer’s preferences collected by the advertising network Google, the Customer may view and edit the information related to cookie files by means of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
6. The Customer may, by himself and at any time, change the “cookie” files settings, specifying the conditions of their storing and of their access to the Customer’s device. The settings referred to in the previous sentence may be changed by the Customer through the web browser settings or through configuration of the service. Those settings may be changed in particular so as to block automatic support for “cookie” files in the web browser settings or to inform each time they are introduced to the Customer’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of supporting cookie files is available in the software (web browser) settings.
7. To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help section of your browser. You can learn more about this by pressing the F1 key while in your browser. In addition, you will find appropriate tips on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
-Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
8. The Customer may remove “cookie” files at any time, using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
9. Limitation of the “cookie” files application may affect some functionalities available on the Online Service website.
VIII. Web Analysis
- We need statistical information about the usage of our Online website to design them to be user-friendlier. For this purpose, we use the web analysis tools described in this section. The usage profiles created by these tools using analysis cookies or by evaluating log files are not combined with personal data.
- The providers of the tools (vendors) process data only as processors subject to our directives and not for their own purposes. The tools either do not use user IP addresses at all or shorten them immediately after obtaining them.
- Google Analytics is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). We use Google Analytics with the additional function offered by Google to anonymize IP addresses. While doing so, Google already shortens IPs within the EU in most cases and only does so in the United States in exceptional cases, while always saving shortened IPs only.
- You may object to the collection or processing of your data by using the following link to download and install a browser plugin: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
“Request for deletion of personal data from the collection”
First name and last name……………………………………………………………………………
Address for correspondence:……………………………………………………………………..
Post Code / City:………………………………..
Phone number :…………………………………………………………………….
E-mail adress :……………………………………………………………………………..
¨ I give my consent for processing of the above data contained in the form by ………… .. ………………………………. with headquarters in ……………, at ul. ………………… based on Article. 6 par. 1 point a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection data). Expressing consent is voluntary, but at the same time it is necessary to send you confirmation that your data has been removed from our system. The processing of the above data is only for the purpose of deleting them from our system and sending a confirmation of deletion